Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 6

It's my 6th day of the juice fast and overall feeling pretty good. I'm not really feeling any hunger pangs and I'm able to think of the foods I love without feeling like I need to go out and have it now! In fact solid food right now seems like an abstract concept. That's not to say I'm not looking forward to the day when I can go back and eating "real" food again, but right now it's no longer owning my thoughts.

I did experience some loose bowels this morning but I attribute that as much to the humid hot weather (which my body never handles well) as much as to the liquid diet. Overall I felt pretty good today though with a pretty clear head, no real tiredness and as I said before, no real hunger.

Today menu:

Breakfast: Strawberrie Smoothie
Lunch: Pineapple, Peach and Ginger juice
Dinner: Carrot, Jalapeno and Broccolli juice with some bottle fruit juice after to "cool" my palllete.

No comments: